©2011 MDRoseRealty.com. All Rights Reserved. Equal Housing Opportunity. All content included in this site is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Website Created By:
Services For Sellers
We offer 2 levels of services that are customized to your needs…for a quick overview, please see below.
In order to assist sellers compete in our current real estate market, MD Rose Realty & Renovations is providing a new option. We will thoroughly assess your home for areas needing improvements. Once the home is assessed, we will then come up with a plan for managing and completing these improvements for the homeowner. After a review of the homeowner’s neighborhood market for comparable properties, we can help the homeowner determine if the cost of these improvements will be a good investment. Reviewing the homes sold in the neighborhood will provide a financial investment ceiling and will direct the homeowner on whether to invest or not invest in the improvements.
Full Service Representation
Commissions: Charge 6% of Sales Price with 3% of that fee offered to Buyer’s Agent.
Our Services include the following:
- Place “For Sale” sign in yard.
- Place keybox for realtors on door.
- Place home in the Multiple Listing Service for Realtors.
- Register Home with Centralized Showing Services.
- Place professional photos and tours of home on internet.
- Provide colorful flyer with property details.
- Have MLS realtor open house if supported by area realtors.
- Have open house one to two times per month with seller permission.
- Assist with staging and home presentation.
- Assist seller with all buyer prospects.
- Assist seller in managing repairs necessary to sell home.
- Assist seller with all paperwork involved in selling home.